Notification of the processing of your personal dataDear customers / providers / users of the site http://mirfotools.ro,
SC MIRFO MACHINE TOOLS SRL, a Romanian legal entity based in Targu Jiu, Aleea Macului, Nr. 3 , Gorj county, registered at ONRC J18 / 20/2013, CIF: RO31082671 (hereinafter referred to as SC MIRFO MACHINE TOOLS SRL or “the Company”), collects and processes personal data in accordance with the legal provisions regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
The role of this information is to explain how your personal data is used and the purpose in which it is used. Please read this Privacy Notice carefully. We will inform you that starting with May 25 2018 will enter into force and the new provisions of General Data Protection (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) will apply. This regulation also applies to you as it makes major changes to personal data protection for both customers and operators and also gives you more rights in this area. GDPR imposes a single set of rules, directly applicable in all Member States of the Union, and replaces Directive 95/46 / EC and implicitly the provisions of Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
SC MIRFO MACHINE TOOLS SRL knows the importance of your data and is committed to protecting its privacy and security. Therefore, it is important for us to provide you in an integrated and practical manner with the information related to the processing of your personal data as target persons (clients, potential clients, candidates for a position within the Company, www.mirfotools.ro, etc.).
Categories of personal data that can be processed by the Company:
* name and surname, address, phone number, email address, birth date, birthplace, bulletin or passport number, income, job, bank details, family status, CNP, health status.
* Online identification data such as the IP addresses of those who access the company’s online resources, GPS locations, usernames in various applications, or data that can be obtained through cookies in the browser.
Processing time. Physical location of data
Personal data will be processed for the entire duration of the commercial relationship between the parties, in accordance with the provisions of Chapter II, art. 5 of the GDPR Regulation, referring to the processing and the storage period of the personal data.
Personal data must be kept in a form that allows identification of the data subjects for a period that does not exceed the time required to meet the purposes for which the data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods to the extent that they will be processed solely for purposes of archiving in the public interest for purposes of scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89 / 1) of the Regulation, subject to the implementation of the appropriate technical and organizational measures provided for in the Regulation in order to guarantee the rights and freedoms of the data subject (“storage limitations”).
The purpose of personal data being used:
The company collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
1. Conclude, execute and terminate your contract and its addenda;
2. fulfillment of other legal obligations;
3. internal reporting;
4. solving the potential litigations brought before the courts (common or arbitral law, from the country or abroad);
5. solving complaints and requests from clients;
6. communications or reports to governmental, governmental or governmental authorities, institutions or agencies;
7. provision of services provided by the company;
8. recovering debts;
Collecting and processing your data for the purposes mentioned above is based on the following:
1. the conclusion and performance of the service or individual work contract with our company (the data are collected and processed including in the pre-contractual phase);
2. a legal obligation of the Company;
3. your consent, in the case of health data;
4. the legitimate interest of the Company.
Categories of recipients to whom personal data can be shared:
1. state authorities (including labor or tax authorities, the bodies of the state competent in criminal matters) as a result of a legal obligation of the Company;
2. the partners directly / indirectly involved in the activity of the Company, in order to develop the activity of the company;
3. institutions, state agencies, governmental agencies, if the legislation stipulates this;
4. Employees of the Company, in order to develop the company’s activity;
5. court or arbitral tribunals, public notaries, lawyers, bailiffs, translation offices, accountants, other authorized services, valuation experts, insurance companies, where the processing is necessary for the purpose of performing the contract, of achieving a right in court or in order to achieve the legitimate interests pursued by the operator or a third party.
Transfer of personal data to an EU / EEA member country or to a third country outside the European Economic Area:
In principle, the Company will not transfer your personal data to other companies outside the country.
However, unless it is strictly necessary to achieve the above purposes, the Company may transfer your personal data to other companies outside, outside the European Union and the European Economic Area.
For transfers in non-EU / EEA countries, the Company will continuously take a series of measures to ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data, similar to that provided by European legislation. These measures also include the conclusion of standard contractual clauses approved at European level.
Storing personal data
Personal data will be processed at least for the duration of the contract, as well as for the duration required for the performance of the contractual obligations by either party.
Personal data will be stored as long as necessary for the purposes mentioned above or for the period of time provided for archiving by general legal provisions.
The rights you have with respect to your personal data
With regard to the processing of personal data under the conditions specified in the European Data Protection Regulation 679/2016, you may exercise any of the following rights:
(1) Right of access to personal data
(2) Right to rectification
(3) The right to delete data or the “right to be forgotten”
(4) The right to withdraw your consent
(5) The right to restrict the processing
(6) Right to data portability
(7) The Right to Opposition
(8) The right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on the automatic processing of your data, including the creation of profiles that produce legal effects or which significantly affect you.
(9) The right to file a complaint with us and / or the competent authority on data protection (www.dataprotection.ro/).
(10) The right to appeal to justice.
– The operator will process the data legally, fairly and transparently to the data subject;
– The operator will process your personal data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and then processing in a manner incompatible with these purposes is not allowed;
– The operator will ensure that the personal data collected are adequate, relevant and limited to what is required in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
– The operator will keep the data in a form that allows identification of the data subjects for a period not exceeding the time required for the purposes for which they are processed;
– The Operator warrants that personal data is processed in a way that ensures adequate data security, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing, against loss, destruction or accidental damage;
-The Operator undertakes to implement adequate technical and organizational measures to guarantee and be able to demonstrate that processing is carried out in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Regulation, by reviewing and actively updating those measures;
– The operator ensures that subcontracting firms have also implemented the provisions of EU Regulation 679/2016.
According to the regulation, the following definitions are agreed by the parties:
a. “Personal Data”: is that information (any set of characters, signs, figures or letters) relating to an identified or identifiable individual (hereinafter referred to as “the person concerned”). An identifiable individual is considered to be a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, etc.
b. “Beneficiary”: the passenger of our regular or occasional flights; the sender of the parcels it collects and transports Comati PSG or its subcontractors.
c) “Operator”: designates the SC MIRFO MACHINE TOOLS SRL company that establishes the personal data processing purposes and means
d) “Responsible for processing”: SC MIRFO MACHINE TOOLS SRL
e) “Subcontractor” means any third party body having a contractual relationship with SC MIRFO MACHINE TOOLS SRL
f) “Processing of personal data” means any operation or any set of operations performed or not by the Operator using automated and applied personal data processes, as well as collecting, registering, organizing, structuring, keeping, adapting, modification, retrieval, consultation, use, transmission by transmission, broadcasting or any form of making available, proximity or interconnection, limitation, erasure or destruction thereof.
g) “Violation of Personal Data” means a security breach that accidentally or unlawfully implies the destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of personal data, storage or otherwise processing, or unauthorized access at those dates.
You can contact us:
· By e-mail – at email@example.com
· Personnel – at the company’s headquarters;
· Through a request sent by post to the company headquarters.
Updating this Privacy Notice
This Notice on the processing of personal data is subject to periodic review. You can find out all the changes, updates and completions made by studying the last version of the notification that will be displayed on our site.
In addition, we will find additional information in the documents entitled: INTERNAL PROCEDURES for compliance with the Regulation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC “Rules”, “GDPR”), which you can directly request and which will be communicated to you by email, within 2 days of filing the application.